I have obtained the services of Weststaff on 111 Veterans Blvd to engage in recruiting technical help for a convention at the ENMCC convention center in New Orleans, La.

These people showed up with time slips very late.I tried to make contact with the branch owner Larry Caldarera but he never answered the phone.

After my gig was over this guy shows up under the influence of something and his voice strange. After I tried to communicate with him he almost fell over in the chair at our show office onsite.

Later as he was coming around he stated to us these people were not his. What would these guys be doing showing up with Weststaff time sheets? Later from other more responible workers tells me this guy lies alot and that he gets people within his office to go out and pull information from those he deems competitors.

Larry Caldarera even sent workers to the Hilton Riverside to steal time sheets from other companies contracted to the hotel.Do not hire this guy or his company Weststaff!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Westaff New Orleans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Westaff New Orleans.

Had an Experience with Westaff New Orleans?

Comments